Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Reactions to the learning experiences of other group members

3 comments:

  1. I dont feel that we need to share this information as it is a personal response.

    It is extremely interested throughout this blog how some of our answers are bang on the same and some are very different. It shows the diversity in the students when they are learning and how they need to be taught. This is one for the hardest parts about being a teacher and this blog has taught me about that.

    Thanks group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no need to share, but I thought I'd create the opportunity in case any of you wanted to. I agree with you though, we do have fairly similar views (which we also established during our discussions in class). I guess that is probably because we all attended pretty good schools in good SES areas.

    ReplyDelete